Discussion Starter #1
..or Miss Priss. I just got her last night from a lady who had to sell
her due to her teenage daughter didn't have time for her and kept
her crated up almost all day long! They themselves got her from
a member of their church who's excuse was to get rid of her that
they got a new pit bull...some excuse.:doh:

She is my Christmas present to myself I suppose. :tongue:

Anyways she is a three year old white miniature (good size
miniature) bitch, and loves to be cuddled and bounce around, lol.
She gets along famously with Scooter and Cheese too!
It's sad the people just didn't have time for such a gorgeous dog!

As soon as she came home with me though, I had to take out the
clippers! This girl has A LOT of hair! :faint:

Also, I will try to get some better pictures of her later on!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
She's a cutie pie!

Good call on shaving her face. She looks much better and yes she is very white. Take some body photo's of her. I want to see how big she is. Does she have a docked tail?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Congratulations!! She is a cutie! I agree, good call on cutting the face. I think she looks good that way. Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's a cutie pie!

Good call on shaving her face. She looks much better and yes she is very white. Take some body photo's of her. I want to see how big she is. Does she have a docked tail?
Gracias! I will try and get some more pictures of her, she is a giant
compared to little Scooter! Yes, her tail is docked.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Good for you mercymoon - what a great Xmas pressie. She looks like a little doll and I too love the shaved face. I got T for my birthday, he actually arrived on the day. I'm quietly working towards getting an afghan for my next birthday - shhhhhhh it's a secret, my OH doesn't know :rofl:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Good for you mercymoon - what a great Xmas pressie. She looks like a little doll and I too love the shaved face. I got T for my birthday, he actually arrived on the day. I'm quietly working towards getting an afghan for my next birthday - shhhhhhh it's a secret, my OH doesn't know :rofl:
Too bad you don't live in the states...I just saw 4 affies in rescue here in Indiana!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww thanks, my husband...is IN LOVE with her and they BOTH
adore each other, heck...I think she likes him more than she likes
me! :smirk:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I want a cream domino - very particular. If I'm gunna look after all that coat I want it to be the colour I want LOL. After all that talk about coat colour not being important I'll definately be waiting for the right affie to come along. Need to get our yard in order, plus two dogs are enough for me so will only be getting gone when the GSD gets his wings which hopefully will be quite some years yet :smile:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Please forgive me for asking but sometimes I dont understand the initials - what does OH stand for - all I could think of was "Other Husband" lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
How cute. I am so jealous. We were all set to add another spoo to the family right before or right after christmas, and I found one Jazz's age who was needing a new home. Weeeelllllll she didn't really need a new home like the add said. Really her momma was a BYB and was liquidating her "stock" She wanted $1,000 for this 3 year old dog.... *stuffs eyes back into head* a grand for an adult female, who wasn't spayed, no health testing, no health tested parents.... But you can breed her if you want she tells me. I was like, Uhhhhhh, confuse me????
Anyway you're girl is very cute, you're gonna have a houseful of puppies huh :) So much fun. I will just sit here and be jealous... :(

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Wonder! So sorry getting another poo didn't
work out for you... hopefully you will find another when
the time is right!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, Yeah, just like Jazz did, the right dog will come along, OR I will shell out big bucks for a nice puppy. This wasn't the right dog, not that she isn't great -I'm sure she's sweet but she was this awful color, Like chocolate gone very wrong. Bless her heart, I'm sure somebody else will see her and fall in love with her. Hopefuly she'll get a great home - maybe I'll see her in for grooming.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts