Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Plumcrazy's little girl Lucy getting ready for her airplane trip to Winnepeg, where Barb and her hubby David drove to from Bismarck, North Dakota to pick her up!!! David calls her 16.5 because that is how many hours they drove round trip.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Aaaaand THEN.... Here we are picking up our beautiful redhead from the Winnipeg Airport!! She made the flight wonderfully - she was happy to see us at the destination!

Sorry if the pictures are blurry - her tail was wagging a mile a minute and she was ready to roll!!

Thank you, Cherie, for a wonderful experience and for trusting us with one of your precious bundles! We are MORE than pleased!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a sweet little pumpkin!! I am sooooo happy Lucy is with you, and that you love her so much already. I too am looking forward to lots of pictures of her growing up, and hearing all about her accomplishments. Love you both!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I sware I cant stop looking at the Red Standards! I love Olie SOSO much, but I am falling in love with them! I need to put this on a way down the road list.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks, Cherie and Barb, for those great pictures. Nice to see the getting ready to leave home, the good-bye at the airport, and the arriving at her new home with a family so in love with her already! Nice job to both of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts