Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday Im looking around wondering where did Lotus and Eli go??? Then my son says mom their right there in the crate.....what both of them? Sure enough this is what I find......both of them in Eli's crate. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
awww how cute !!! how old is Lotus ?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
How cute!! They look very happy together in there. Lovely dogs!! And I absolutely love pitts. I love their big, square heads, their lovely kind eyes and their snuggly personality. :) Too bad they have such a bad rap!

·
Registered
912 Posts
What a great photo and what great buddies they must be.

T has never got to the stage of going in his crate and laying down of his own free will. I have done everything by the book and he doesn't carry on when I put him in there and shut the door but he just doesn't do that. Not sure what I have done wrong :banghead: cause I would love for him to see it as his own private den and use it like your two are doing. I have his food and water in there and he'll go in for those but then comes straight back out again and lays on the floor with us!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Great pictures...I am guessing the 1st picture is actually the 2nd picture you took? Lotus has that "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP???" look on her face in that one and you can see Eli is in mid-yawn, like what is going on??

Too cute! When we can't find Sophie or Piggy they are asleep in the crate...but never together...if that happens I will have to get a picture! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts