Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I never thought I would say this but she looks great! Now thats a cute Valentine......sooooo adorable!

Oh and you've got to show that baby off more often. She is a gorgeous girl.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Awesome! I have a poodle on my screen saver that is a white spoo dyed pink...I think that is just such a cute idea!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just used sidewalk chalk, had no idea it would turn out so BRIGHT! DH came home and all I heard was "What the hell did you do!" LOL!! What's funny is I think he really likes it, but will never admit it and its driving me nuts. Everytime she walks into the room in shocks me all over again. LOL I think bathtime will be much sooner than I expected.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I just used sidewalk chalk, had no idea it would turn out so BRIGHT! DH came home and all I heard was "What the hell did you do!" LOL!! What's funny is I think he really likes it, but will never admit it and its driving me nuts. Everytime she walks into the room in shocks me all over again. LOL I think bathtime will be much sooner than I expected.
I really love her pink coat. The color looks great....really.

·
Registered
912 Posts
She looks so adorable, the shade of pink has come out really nice, and you can see the white underneath. I have some of that sidewalk chalk that I bought to try on my mum's maltese but haven't had a chance yet, I didn't realise it would come out so bright, thought it would be a pastel colour. Looks wonderful.

This is always the toss up for the next spoo - white so I can colour him or silver cause that's what I really want LOL!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Awww, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jenny! Oh - did you see that she (Julie) has a new litter of puppies? Too bad there aren't any white ones (or rather - thank goodness) because I would be SOOOO tempted to see if a little white one would help Wrigley get his energy out! :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
I thought I would share that I got my poodle screen saver from the www.dog.com web-site...I love it it has a calender and everything! It has some poos that are probably mixes, but all the pictures are cute if you are looking for a poodle screen saver! I mention it because it has a white (dyed pink) standard poodle in the rotation of pictures! There is one picture of some adorable browns, too...think they are mini puppies.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I shampooed her 3 times with 3 different shampoos and she is still pink. But a light pretty pink. At least she won't shock me everytime I see her.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks! That's a great screensaver, some beautiful dogs!
I know...I just love it! I switch between it and a photoshow of my pictures. I used to have a Backyardigins one that my sons liked to watch...but they like the poodle one better! Funny, huh?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Well I shampooed her 3 times with 3 different shampoos and she is still pink. But a light pretty pink. At least she won't shock me everytime I see her.
She is a lovely colour still, just a hint of pink. There are lots of ways to colour especially for you guys in the States cause you have access to all sorts of things eg. sidewalk chalk, blow pens, and proper dog dyes. We have Dyex dog colours which are a really shocking bright range, look fantastic.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hi Jenny, this is Wrigley writing. I really miss you and my mom says you should come here for a visit...although I think my mom has plans to puppynap you!
I promise to share all toys and you can have my crate 'cause I've been wanting to sleep with mom anyway. I might even share a treat or two...and hopefully we can play more than mom let's me play with the Cresties!
XOXO

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I think she looks great both ways! Love the shocking pink.

It took a long while for the sidewalk chalk to come out of Jazz too :) How did you apply it all over like that? It took forever to get the highlights I put in jazz's ears. I can't imagine doing it all over her body like that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts