Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of Precision Grooming Academy ?

I stumbled on some of their pictures on Google images and then went to their website @ http://www.precisiongroomacademy.com/ and was just curious if anyone here went there or knows anything about it. (They are in New Mexico it says)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Are you going to grooming school? I don't know anything about them, but I appreciate you posting the link. I've toyed with the idea of going to grooming school, but there aren't many located in West Texas. (There is one in Amarillo, but they don't have a website and I'm having trouble getting feedback on them.) I'm still not sure whether grooming school is good idea or not. I'm getting a lot of mixed messages on whether I should go to grooming school or just apprentice in a shop. Right now I think I'm going to get some more college hours.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, I`m not going but I wasn't aware of them so I thought I'd share and get feedback from anyone here who has gone :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am looking at grooming schools but debating whether to go or not too. This one school is like $1000 plus living expenses but it just sounds like it is a ladies shop and you are just grooming the dogs for her. I mean she teaches you how to do it, but instead of spending the money, being gone 10 wks and driving 6 hours round trip each time i wanna come home, not to count not being able to work while im there, than I could probably find a groomer intown that would take me under their wings do yo uthink?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts