Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I should probably know this, but can somebody tell me, how do you post a video to the internet. Do you have to have a digital video camera to be able to do this? Is there anyway to do this with my small tape video camera?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Well, the only way I know how is by using a digital device that records, uploading it onto your computer, uploading it onto the internet via a hosting service and then providing the link to that video for other people to see. If there is a way to do that with a regular tape video camera, I have no idea but maybe someone else here would.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Web Cam.

Otherwise I am pretty sure you must have a digital camera. cell phone MP3 style electronic - they now make & sell disposable DC's.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
if you use your tape video, you'd need to then take it into one of those places that can then record your old tapes etc onto cd/dvd, and then use the cd/dvd to put the video onto your computer, and then online.

There is no way to put a non-digital version of anything straight online; a digital version must be created first. The internet *is* digital!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts