Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we look at adding to our aviators as far as size?

Also it would be cool if we could have the availability to transition pictures. And last is it possible to have a personal signature section??

Not a big deal but maybe a little more fun to change out things more often.:)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I think our avatars should stay as-is (I hate forums with massive avatars! lol) but i would love to be able to add a signature... Of course there'd have to be rules on size limits like 500X150 or whatever (I hate massive sigs too. lol!) but I do like having a sig.... lol
And to be able to post more than 4 images per post, especially as it includes emoticons! Yes, loads of photos in a thread is a pain for dial up, but if we have lots of photos we just make lots of posts to fit them in so it's not reducing the number of photos posted in one thread anyway! A simple 'dial up warning' posted in the title of a picture-heavy thread, goes a long way. Attachments are fine to limit, cos they're hosted by the site and I understand space can be limited at times, but hotlinking to photos on our own servers or such shouldn't be limited.... We're all pretty good on here, and the mods can remind someone to tone it down or to add a note in the title if they post loads of pics.

Limiting the size of photos posted isn't a bad idea though, I hate huge photos too. lol!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can live with the signature section just fine - i thought maybe the aviater was a step in that direction lol. :)

BUT I did see a aviater that only changed its pictures randomly like a slow moving cube - it was kind of cool.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can look into this in the new year and discuss with the mods what options we should go with. Btw, what's an aviater? :) I'm just teasing btw.
LOL, thanks - - :) Thats the PA girl coming out of me we drag our AI's.....HA! Wpould you belive I was a spelling champ in grade school - guess I gave up after that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts