3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some I like

I like the dogs to be be super rounded

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roxy - Do you know who the dogs are? I think I might recognize 1 or 2 and I'm curious...

first dog is Phoebe from mon ami poodles
Second is from mithril poodles Keanu
Third Trezlar kennel dont know the name
Fourth sanvar kennel ( CAN. & AM. CH. Sanvar's Rocky Mountain High )

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks Roxy. The 1st one has a look to the face like Guenna & I thought they might be related. Hmmm I'll have to look at pedigree I guess. LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks for the inspiration Roxy, Monroe's going to be a year on June 7 and it's almost time for his Conti...I've been having cold feet cause I love his fluffy puppy cut look...he looks like a gorilla...soooo cute. But, it's a lot of work, I hear Conti's actually easier...These dogs look gorgeous though!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Whew! Sanvar stole my heart!! What a gorgeous chocolate!

Nice pics of all of them. I can't wait until our spoos are in the continental.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also love this guy solomon from tang poodles
This picture is probably my favorite I have seen look at that HAIR did anyone say AFRO !

If the dog does not have a hugh top knot I like the dog to have a medium sized top know with a well grown out chest

like this guy GIDEON also from tango poodles

I like this pic of Liza from Tango poodles also

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I really like the cont clip on the first white bitch PP posted. I prefer less hair but they all look beautiful.

·
Registered
741 Posts
i love the look of the conternental not my favorite trim but i do like it and will prob put todd in it one day just because i can lol

this dog won reserve bis this year

him again

some thing diffrent

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
OH MY FREAKING GAWD!! I love that last clip... *eyeballs Jazz* Must.... resist.... LoL
Mel I hope you're looking at this one, maybe you can clip Jazzers into that.. I dare you!!
:p I'll do one side if you'll do the other LoL. You know you want to!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I love the hearts, too sweet. Gideon is my favourite of the lot posted so far. I should be clipping the furry face on my own not sitting here drooling over others wonderful grooming! Perhaps just one more cup of cofee and then I'll get stuck into the T Dog ....

·
Registered
151 Posts
OH MY FREAKING GAWD!! I love that last clip... *eyeballs Jazz* Must.... resist.... LoL
Mel I hope you're looking at this one, maybe you can clip Jazzers into that.. I dare you!!
:p I'll do one side if you'll do the other LoL. You know you want to!

holy crap i was thinking the same thing. that would be so fun!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
It's a deal then.... though maybe we won't go so short on the clipper work on Jazz's just in case it's a disaster and we end up shaveing her down.. LoL i Dont want her quite THAT short all over :p

I'm expecting wonder's from you :p No pressure or anything... I don't think we picked a difficult clip for you hahahaha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts