Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I posted this pic and some others for your all comments, I thought I'd start a thread so we all can share Christmas Poodle pics. Here's the one for our Christmas card, color is still a little weird, but oh well. Please post yours so we all can see.

Merry Christmas to all my Poodle Forum Friends!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
OHM that is the greatest card EVER! Can I please be on your mailing list? I will be showing this to everyone. What a Hoot!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What great cards you both have! Aprhj, is that your little one with Poppy? They make a cute pair. Love the holly in the background. And I love the expressions on the faces of your crew, Marsha, in the first card. It's a winner, too.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep, that's my son. He turns 6 in a few weeks, can't believe he's that old. The holly bush, well tree its 8 ft tall, is at my mother's in KY. I was glad I thought to use it as a backdrop and think it turned out nice.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My Christmas Card had 3 places for pictures so these are the pictures we are using:

The big center picture:

Then a small one on each side of each dog

Sorry only 1 of my dogs is a poodle

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OK so this was our FIRST attemp........

We tried but everyone had different minds lol! So needless to say we are going to try again BUT thought I would post some of our bloopers for fun.

SANY1355.jpg

SANY1361.jpg

SANY1348.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hahaha
it looks like suri is giving the stink eye to you in the first attached one xDDD

when Elphie gets groomed Tuesday we're going to take some photos of her with Antlers on!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
hahaha
it looks like suri is giving the stink eye to you in the first attached one xDDD

when Elphie gets groomed Tuesday we're going to take some photos of her with Antlers on!
Good luck and wait until he or they are good and tired. It was way funny.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Olie, your pics are great! I love the combo you have. I really like Poms in theory, but I don't know if I could handle the hair, lol! They are such cute dogs though and your new girl looks like she's fitting in wonderfully.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Olie, your pics are great! I love the combo you have. I really like Poms in theory, but I don't know if I could handle the hair, lol! They are such cute dogs though and your new girl looks like she's fitting in wonderfully.
Thank you. They are a handful and Suri is fitting in great. In love again!!

The Poms hair was not bad but Aoki my little one blew a lot of her coat after she went into heat (early - beat me to the vet) literly there was hair everywhere for 3 months! If they are brushed often and IMO conditioned from time to time, the hair is not that bad. And they are not nearly as high maintenance as I had been told. Poodles are HM for sure:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts