Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
How handsome! My Emma I'd the shine way and due for a haircut. Don't know if my groomer will be working with this virus thing but we're very rural sho it might not be as much of an issue. My clippers died so it's a toss up which to spend the money on as I can't afford both in one month. Toss a coin up maybe.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How handsome! My Emma I'd the shine way and due for a haircut. Don't know if my groomer will be working with this virus thing but we're very rural sho it might not be as much of an issue. My clippers died so it's a toss up which to spend the money on as I can't afford both in one month. Toss a coin up maybe.
Thank you! You could ask the groomer and depending on their answer either buy clippers or not. Although clippers will last longer than one groom. Comes down to the time and effort... ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
For me it comes down to the money in hand at the time a service is due. In my retirement I live in a 26' travel trailer so washing the dog in winter is a non starter anyway. With this virus thing going to anyplace that stocks them is out and wonder abnor shipping times to order on the net. Oh well, just keep her combed out and play it by ear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts