Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ummm, don’t know why when I download a pic, it shows up 3-4 times; I apologize and would appreciate if someone could message me to let me know what I’m doing wrong—thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,930 Posts
You’d need to document your step-by-step process for me to troubleshoot. If you send that to me in a message, I’m happy to take a look.

Or click the little eyeball icon next to “post reply” for a preview before posting. If you’ve inadvertently added a photo multiple times to your post, you can delete the extras from the body of your post just like you would delete text—by highlighting and cutting or deleting, or using the backspace key.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You’d need to document your step-by-step process for me to troubleshoot. If you send that to me in a message, I’m happy to take a look.

Or click the little eyeball icon next to “post reply” for a preview before posting. If you’ve inadvertently added a photo multiple times to your post, you can delete the extras from the body of your post just like you would delete text—by highlighting and cutting or deleting, or using the backspace key.
Thanks, but RoseNspoos sent me a very helpful tutorial, I think I know where I went wrong, but if I repeat my mistake, I’ll definitely reach out to you

1 - 20 of 27 Posts