Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am in Southern California for the next month and would love to meet up with our So.Cal forum members and their furbabies. There are a couple of great dog park in the San Fernando Valley that could be a nice option. One a large fenced in off leash park at Victory Blvd. and White Oak. Another one is Serrania Avenue Park south of Ventura Blvd (off DeSoto exit on 101). It is in a gorgeous area with lots of shade and safely off the street, but not fenced in (which my dogs prefer as fences put them on guard).

I have a really flexible schedule and am looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Best,
Julia

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The fort that Secreto went to looks awesome. I've been landlocked my entire life and every time I see the ocean it is a truly magnificent event. Maybe I can visit sometime next year after getting my puppy and letting her grow up a bit.

You have a gorgeous area to go to.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Hi guys,

I am in Southern California for the next month and would love to meet up with our So.Cal forum members and their furbabies. There are a couple of great dog park in the San Fernando Valley that could be a nice option. One a large fenced in off leash park at Victory Blvd. and White Oak. Another one is Serrania Avenue Park south of Ventura Blvd (off DeSoto exit on 101). It is in a gorgeous area with lots of shade and safely off the street, but not fenced in (which my dogs prefer as fences put them on guard).

I have a really flexible schedule and am looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Best,
Julia
I'm in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts