Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I'd hate to be in your position of having to choose >.<

but I'm in LOVE with the photos of her on the couch with the gold throw :D:D GORGEOUS!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Beautiful, Gorgeous, wish I had taken them! LOL

You have a lot of very good images there to choose from so you can't go wrong.

My favs....

adore this:

stunning:

Gotta love the attitude!

·
Registered
319 Posts
They came out so well! It would be hard to choose - you really can't go wrong with any of them. BTW I just love the clip Chance is in - something about the shaved ears really just appeals to me.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I enjoyed them all. I'm not sure how you are going to be able to choose either. Your poodles are so beautiful.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love those photos. They just melt your heart. I am sure you are going to buy more than one and of course you will need wallet size too.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
1828 and 1822 my favs.

They are all very well done but you will have to choose "by heart" :)- which ones "steer" your emotions the most ;)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I love the last picture chance is so cute too !

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I think you're just going to have to get 'em all and wallpaper your entire house! My goodness, you have a mighty tough choice to make. I just love it when all the options are beautiful!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much everyone!!!! I'm so proud to have such a great girl-y and while she's not a show dog, she certainly is a superstar in my book :)

I wish I could afford the whole she-bang, but geeze, this gal ain't cheap and it's going to cost me a pretty penny just getting a few. I haven't made up my mind which are my final picks yet, but I'm sure that they'll be beautiful.

Thanks for all the suggestions and opinons. It really helps having so validation to my feelings.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Those are gorgeous photos! Whichever you choose will turn out beautifully. She's a talented photographer! What great expressions :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts