Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if you can tell from the pic, but I think I finally got her hair up and out of her eyes and it looks decent. Not sure what to call it, top knot? If I'm lucky it will still be there in the morning. I had been putting up two sections, one over each eye, but her hair is finally long enough to get it into one. I love the way it looks on those dogs with great hair and someone who knows how to do it. Anyway, here it is, let me know what you think.

Not sure how this pic will be, I've spent 10 minutes resizing it. Its from my phone and I've never had to do that. If its tinney, tiny I'll try from my work computer tomorrow and I appoligize.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Awww...she is so cute! It's so funny the things we get excited about like hair being long enough to put up! I remember waiting almost impatiently for Billy's front to get long enough to stay in that band. And it would slip back out before you knew it! LOL

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Such a cutie. You did a fine job, hope it is still in in the morning...but don't hold your breath..lol!
I LOVE the color markings on her face.... such a cutie!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice comments.

Your not going to believe it, but it is still up. I think she might be getting used to it.

BFF- I love the white on her top knot also. When she was born she had a large white blaze from her nose to her top knot, but most of it is gone now. I really hope that little white on top stays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts