Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after her being in heat, I though she needed a day at the spa for some pampering. Here are some pics of the results. Black dogs, or at least dogs with a black head, are hard to take. The last pic you can at least tell she has eyes, but still not a very good pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Such a Glamour Girl. When you go to a doggie SPA, do you expect a little more luxury? Do you expect a really great groom WITH a few special things thrown in such as facial with special face cleaner, not just the regular shampoo? Do you expect dremeled nails? Do you expect to pay extra or do you think if you are going to a SPA, it ought to be included? Just thought I'd ask...she looks great and I bet she smells dreamy!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She went to her regular groomer, but I put spa because its the first real grooming she's had in over 6 weeks. Poor girl has had to put up with me doing her FFT and giving her a bath at home while she was in heat and I know they give her more attention and pampering than I do at home, plus she is always happy to go in and they always rave about her. Her groomer is at our vet, so although its really not a spa, I do think she gets, and probably the other dogs to, pampered.

I think they do dremil nails, but as I do Poppys at least once per week they generally do not do hers when she is there. I also try to make sure she is not matted when she goes in, but today I missed a few. She gets a report sheet at each grooming to let me know how her day was and today it indicated that she found 2 mats. The note said they were hiding from me, I thought that was nicely put.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very pretty girl. I have a hard time getting Reece's pictures to come out too. I have them professionally done and was very upset when she looked like a black blob in every one.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Poppy looks so pretty! I hope she enjoyed her day at the spa, she totally deserved it!
BTW, I love her name!:love:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts