Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Poppy groomed today. Basically a short cut because her baby coat is coming out and she was getting some mats. I talked with the groomer about doing a desi or miami cut the next time. One of the picture I lightened, very badly by the way, so you could see that I got her top knot cut but blended to still give her the full head look I love. She's very velvety right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
She looks good. Isn't it funny as puppies their topknots just fall flat? Mine does the same thing, very little curl in puppy hair.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Oh she looks so grown up now!!! I love the way the shorter hair brings her speckles out more. heh. Is her cruella-de-ville stripe fading out?? (haha!)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments, I think the cut suits her for now.

FD-I love the speckles also and its funny you should comment on the Cruella stripe. I just love it, but I think after her puppy coat is gone it may be also. She had a pink nose with a huge white blaze, almost as wide as her muzzel, and a lot of white on the end of her muzzel when she was born. Well as you can see almost all of that is gone. I would really like it if the white on her top knot stayed, but we'll see.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
p2p- Wow!! They really do look a lot a like! I would love to see the pic of her in a german trim. Please post one.

Love that crown, don't think Poppy would let that stay in. She's beautiful! Love that full head and top knot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts