Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the collar I ordered from dogsinstyle and I love it. It is made very well and looks great on Poppy. See for yourself. Overlook that she is scraggly, she has a grooming appointment on Saturday. I was going to wait until after then to get pics, but I love the collar so much I wanted to show you all. I'll post some fresh groom pictures on Sat or Sun.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very cute - did you order on line or facebook? I was trying to order as well but there are so many to chose from!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pm-ed dogsinstyle and asked a few questions. There are a lot on the web to choose from, but I figured I order from a forum member since her collars looked nice and other members had commented on the qulaity and satisfaction. She had just posted a that she had some new collars. I took a look and then email her with what I wanted, she confirmed, made the collar, sent a pic and a pay pal invoice. I paid that day, 1/17/09 and the collar came today. LOVE IT!!! Very reasonable on price, I have paid nearly that for a mass producted collar that was ok looking and one that everyone could get. I will definitely order more from her in the future. Oh, I had asked for a 2 inch thick one and she recommended using 1.5 inches due to Poppy's size. She was right 2 inches would have been too wide on her at this point. The collare is a martingale type.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I pm-ed dogsinstyle and asked a few questions. She had just posted a that she had some new collars. I took a look and then email her with what I wanted, she confirmed, made the collar, sent a pic and a pay pal invoice. I paid that day, 1/17/09 and the collar came today. LOVE IT!!! Very reasonable on price, I have paid nearly that for a mass producted collar that was ok looking and one that everyone could get. I will definitely order more from her in the future. Oh, I had asked for a 2 inch thick one and she recommended using 1.5 inches due to Poppy's size. She was right 2 inches would have been too wide on her at this point.
It suites her perfectly! :) The price is crazy cheap for a custom collar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts