Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It amazes me how much she has grown. I really questioned if she was a standard when I picked her up. Here are pictures of Poppy at 8 weeks and around 3 pounds and now at 10 months and approx 45 pounds. I could not get her tail to stand up in the picture from yesterday:eek:hwell:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh man, Poppy is so pretty :)
I would have been skeptical too! LOL 3 lbs at 8 weeks? That's itty bitty! Des was 12 lbs at 11 weeks!! That's crazy that she grew up so well though. What a gorgeous girl. :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
so so so cute! My mini puppy is bigger than poppy was when she was little lol! he is currently 12lbs at 14 weeks old.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks like she got more black in her coat as she got older. I'm starting to fall for the partis though I used to be dead set against them lol. Poppy sure is a pretty girl. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice comments. I was hoping when we got her she would get some ticking, got my wish, I love those little black spots.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
shes gorgeous! :D

and Elphie was the same way XD
when we picked her up I SWORE up and down to my mom I was bringing home a mini ((she was 4.5lbs at 12 weeks >.< )) at her last vet visit she weighed 38lbs :D

I love looking at the like puppy photos then the seeing the adult ones compared to each it makes me all nostalgic lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts