Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
And matching too!!! :)

I don't think I paid attention to Poppys tail before, I love the marking of it!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
She looks like a model! Good for you for explaining things to your kids the way you did. I also commend you for taking extra precautions for keeping her puppy free. She has a very loving Mommy and family that cares for her!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the nice comments, esp. BFF's.

With the black underwear on it almost matches her spots that make her look like she is wearing shorts on her hind legs. I have now found that if I put the underwear on her backwards they fit better and I do not have to cut a hole, just put her tail through the easy access area for the boys.

Like the modeling comment also "This is Poppy modeling the latest style in the Dogs in Heat line. She is wearing the classic Hanes boxer briefs in boys size medium" Sorry I'm a little :bird:

She is getting better at walking in them. This morning it was take a few steps and then looking back like "What's got me?" and then plopping down. Later this afternoon she was walking like a old western cowboy getting ready to draw her side arms for a shoot out. Now she's almost walking normal, but it still looks a little funny. She reminds me of a skater with baggy long shorts on when she sits. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts