Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Charlie wanted me to post a few pics of how badly he is treated here. :) 1. The first one he feels like he's in puppy prison doing hard time...we were on our way to our obedience training class. 2. This picture was taken yesterday after we had to take him for some shots. He was really having a rough day. 3. This one was from this morning after his bath. He was NOT a happy camper. 4. This one was after he dried. He was feeling better and back to his rotten ways! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OMG....poor little fella. Why is HE doing hard time? Did he get caught stealing kibble again?

Destined for a hard life, I was quickly put in jail. Smarter than the average Joe, I put on a face of misery to get as much sympathy as I could muster. I'll wait until the time is right, then make the grand escape. Patience, he thought. I have super powers to overcome these humans.

Then the time came. A human opened my crate, and I was off. Now is my time to run and escape this tyranny! Pfffffttttt! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I was SHOT by the big blue guy. Arrrgggg! Now they have just mad me angry. :mad: That is... until I got dizzy from the drugs they gave me. I don't know what kind of crazy cocktail they made this time.

Next thing I knew. I woke up mopping the floor. Water was everywhere, so she must have known that I did a really good job. Quick! Flash one my famous puppy smiles. Super puppy powers activate! :D Now that's the life. She doted on me like crazy, fluffed up my hair, and gave me extra cuddles. It's tough being Charlie.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wow BFF! That's hilarious! Thank you for that. Charlie has firmly decided that you should be his press agent from now on, since you are the only that understands him and the misery that he faces on a daily basis. That reminded me of something out of the movie "Bolt", and I am pretty sure that Charlie feels he actually has a super bark! lol Shadow, on the other hand, is content as long as we let him sleep on our bed, and the futon that he's claimed as his own. ;) We also have to be willing and ready with a belly rub when he lays on his back.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Oh the shame.... how can you mistreat such a cute little baby like that?? tsk tsk.
Hahaha, shots, kennels, grooming, obedience classes... He really has it rough.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a little cutie pie..lol. I know what you mean about them thinking they are "mistreated". Our guys get to play outside often, go for car rides, horse rides, swimming and then when they have to have something done they don't care for like shots, baths, etc, they give you the look like you are treating them so badly...lol. They have no idea how good of a life they have.

I love the pic of your guy all fluffed out... so darn cute!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hehehe....can you tell that I am getting totally obsessed about poodles? OK, I was obsessed before, but living without one is just crazy. Little Charlie is just the cutest puppy. He really could melt my heart and mesmerize me into feeding him cookies.

It sounds like Shadow has quite the life too. They make a great pair.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
OMG....poor little fella. Why is HE doing hard time? Did he get caught stealing kibble again?

Destined for a hard life, I was quickly put in jail. Smarter than the average Joe, I put on a face of misery to get as much sympathy as I could muster. I'll wait until the time is right, then make the grand escape. Patience, he thought. I have super powers to overcome these humans.

Then the time came. A human opened my crate, and I was off. Now is my time to run and escape this tyranny! Pfffffttttt! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I was SHOT by the big blue guy. Arrrgggg! Now they have just mad me angry. :mad: That is... until I got dizzy from the drugs they gave me. I don't know what kind of crazy cocktail they made this time.

Next thing I knew. I woke up mopping the floor. Water was everywhere, so she must have known that I did a really good job. Quick! Flash one my famous puppy smiles. Super puppy powers activate! :D Now that's the life. She doted on me like crazy, fluffed up my hair, and gave me extra cuddles. It's tough being Charlie.
BFF, that is a GREAT story! So imaginative!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts