Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I posted the other day that I was about to give Nova a bath ... well it didn’t happen so I made time today. She is so tiny under all that hair I might have to start giving her some extra calories as she isn’t a big eater.

Count down to hair cut 14 days ?. I’m so tempted to take a little off there and a little off here. I only took a tiny bit of her feet and belly today. She was loosing a chest ?.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
She's gorgeous. I just want to scoop her up and cuddle her with her hair all blown out and fluffy.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks. She gets lots of hugs over here she is just so fluffy . I’m not sure how much will come off. The groomer asked if I wanted to put her in the akc style puppy cut and I told her yes. Since we don’t spray up in ukc it won’t look the same. I don’t want to cut her down to a sporting. She is also very immature/thin so she needs some hair or she will look pitiful ?. I want to keep her topknot for awhile. It’s probably more shaping then a real hair cut.

So I guess I’m going to see what the groomer thinks will look best. She is also a toy poodle breeder and shows both in akc and ukc so she knows her stuff.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
You’re lucky to have a knowledgeable groomer.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You’re lucky to have a knowledgeable groomer.
She doesn’t live close (probably 3-4hrs away) I just asked if she would when we are passing back that way from our family Christmas Vacation. I figured the worst was she would say no. It’s super nice because she doesn’t know me at all...except maybe on a mutual forum. ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts