Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry it isn't better quality, this is the best one I could find on youtube!

Wonder if they REALLY shaved a check on the dog? lol

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Wonder if they REALLY shaved a check on the dog? lol
Sure!! Why not?? As I keep telling myself every time I pick up the clippers... "It's only hair, it'll grow back... It's only hair, it'll grow back..." :lol: :pound:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I saw this on TV just recently. I thought it was a great idea and I was sure that the dog was really shaved. As Plum said, it's only hair and will grow back.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I just saw this last night. Shaving a check on a dog is pretty mild compared to some of the creative cuts now. Cute commercial.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
i'm voting actually shaved.

i'm also voting- good example of bad show clothes on the person- i mean come on... a big poofy bow ? LOL

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thank you for posting this! Several people have stopped me while walking Tulsa over the last couple of weeks asking me where his check mark was at. My first response was "Huh?". Hadn't seen the commerical because I just don't watch too much tv.
I wonder how many groomers have been asked to detail a checkmark on clients due to owner request?????

·
Registered
43 Posts
thats Chanel! I've met her for the past two years at a poodle getogether. Last year her owner was mentioning a General Mills commercial that she was in, I've only now seen it. Here she is without the detailing (but always with pearls)
v | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts