Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to a breed show to compete with my dobermann pup, went well -click here

And, on the saturday night we stayed with a friend who has Saffy's half sister, Posie aka. CH Kateisha Tussy Mussy

Posie is an ex-show dog and went to live with her wonderful new owners after she had some puppies. They're now looking forward to getting another retired one. : )

Also, only one poodle showed up, the standard poodle owner apparently had an heart attack : (

This is Garwey Flash Falcon (IMP AUST)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohh I do love Posie's ears! *glares at Paris' fuzzy ones* heh. You can see the resemblance in them side by side like that too!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And then one standard poodle today showed up, not for showing, but for grooming equipment. He actually had a retired dog from the woman who had entered her standard poodle, but then had a heat attack.

This is Nero aka. NZ CH Avonti Gaius Julius Nero (IMP AUST)

He actually reminds me a bit of Paris

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohh I do love Posie's ears! *glares at Paris' fuzzy ones* heh. You can see the resemblance in them side by side like that too!
Lol, yeah, her ears were really really long.
It was so cool seeing her with her face shaved because she reminded me so much of Saffy, in her manorisms etc. I even got them to both play bow.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohhh, he DOES look like Paris a bit! Not when he looks straight at the camera, but the side and angled pics he really has the same face! hehehe. So cool.

(The maternal grandparents of this boy are the same as Paris' paternal great grandparents I believe, and his paternal grandmother is in Paris' background as well....)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You really can see the resemblance even though they are only half siblings. Pretty neat they get to play together.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like Saffy is enjoying her playtime!!! Do you groom her yourself?, she looks great!
Yeah, just baths and f/f/t..

for any of the complicated stuff, I get FD's help!

You really can see the resemblance even though they are only half siblings. Pretty neat they get to play together.
Yeah, it was pretty cool seeing her, she had very similar mannerisms to Saffy, but was just a bit bigger than her. I would really like to meet Saffy's mother one day soon too, but she lives so far away, and I'm running out of time :(

·
Registered
232 Posts
I LOVE these pictures! I'll bet the man that owned the Standard at the show LOVED having you take all those pictures of his boy. That would sure make me feel proud!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I LOVE these pictures! I'll bet the man that owned the Standard at the show LOVED having you take all those pictures of his boy. That would sure make me feel proud!
Yeah lol,

He had only had him for a couple of months anyway, and was enjoying the fame of having a standard poodle!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts