Poodle Forum banner

Poodles Spotted in Ads, Movies, Comics, Etc.

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Starla 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
We have an advert in the UK for Lucozade energy drink. There is a little poodle twirling on its hind legs at 28 seconds. So cute.
that is a cute poodle, clever of them to add that pop of poodle fun. However I can’t get over the name, I kept hearing “mucus “ ade. Good name for something to drink when you have a drippy, runny nose. 😂

#6 · (Edited)
@WinnieThePoodle That is mojo, a world record breaker.
The owner, owns a few poodles that star in tv and ads often. One of her others poodles appeared in the last series all creatures great and small

#14 ·
I’ve always thought balloon dogs look like poodles, and this sculpture cracks me up:

I also like this poodle bank:

View attachment 483224

I love these! An artist recently created giant versions of these in Covent Garden, London. Not sure if the pooing one is there though 🤣 there’s a cute pumpkin one 🎃

#17 ·
From his name Asta in the Thin Man movies. I watch them on TCM and Asta is such a goofy dog. The dog in the movies is a Wire hair terrier but thought it perfect for my poodle. When watching the movie Asta is always amazed to hearing his name coming from the TV - he gets as close to the TV as he can and gives a tiny bark. So cute.

#20 ·
Even she can’t resist the topknot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.