Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few pics today and I can't resist sharing. I thought it would make for a fun thread to post your favorite pics of poodles relaxing.

The first 3 were taken today. The rest are older ones. The puppy one is of Betty Jo. As you can tell we all love to snuggle with our poodles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Those are GREAT pics! I love them all but have to say, those first ones are a trip! I absolutely love how the one on the top of the couch is laying with her head on the other. Too precious! It is great to see poodles and their owners enjoying each other.. just as it should be!! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Just took this with my cell phone... sorry for the crappy quality and the "dead" squeaky toys in the background... Meau was chewing on a bone and Lucy decided she looked like a nice pillow!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
adorable pictures everyone!!

Trillium, how is poor naked Sport doing?

Here's a pic of Matrix and Mitch from a few weeks ago:

my favourite of Mitch:

Silly Matrix (he was really sleeping):

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
My soul...does Teddy have his own little sofa? Lucky fellow. Too cute! And who says cats and dogs have to be mortal enemies? Looks like these two are pretty tight.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Thanks! I love that they get along so well.

My soul...does Teddy have his own little sofa? Lucky fellow. Too cute! And who says cats and dogs have to be mortal enemies? Looks like these two are pretty tight.
LOL - it's actually the cat's sofa. He doesn't get to use it much these days.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts