Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jak & I are trying to arrange a monthly poodle walk, and so we're sussing out potential places we could hold the first one. Which means we get to go explore new areas with the girls!

and some more:
IMG_1036.jpg IMG_1031.jpg IMG_1017.jpg IMG_1015.jpg IMG_1033.jpg IMG_1013.jpg IMG_1012.jpg IMG_1010.jpg IMG_0996.jpg IMG_0987.jpg

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

hahaha, I know Jak has loads of photos too, I can't wait to see how they turned out, he just txted earlier to say they're awesome! heh

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Look at that grass someone totally keeps up with the lawn. Your dogs are always so white, you must bathe them all of the time.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as far as I know, Jak bathed Saffy on friday, Paris had a bath last week too. Mainly I just keep her brushed! Remember it's spring here too, so the grass is green and the mud is going away!! heh
The grounds are sports grounds as well as just an open park, and the council is pretty good at keeping the parks around town in good condition. :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Here are some MORE pics, I had to choose the ones I like out of the 316 that I had lol
They aren't as good as FD's cos my camera is a tiny wee 5 MP one that is about 3 years old now, but any way
kpoos -I bathed Saffy last Friday, and I'm trying to get in to a routine, every Friday, or second Friday afternoon I will give her a bath, and I'm trying to brush her every 2-3 days, I'm surprised she is looking good cos she loves running outside all the time, and she was eating a possum today *gag*

Anyway, here we go:

Paris with her silly topknot going crazy

Prancing around

Where is she!

THERE SHE IS!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Silly tongue in 2nd photo, last post too!

Here I am Mum!

Saffy just loves in trees so much

She looks so white and overexposed here lol

Arrgh!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao, great pics Jak! I LOVE the prancing one of Paris, and the one where she suddenly appears in from the trees!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
We did come back!

Kiss the Camera!

Now you can take photos so much better now that I cleaned your screen!

Where's that Pinecone?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
GOT IT!!!

Look I have the Pinecone!

And you're not having it!

(Above photo is same as FD's one, but from different angles)

Ok, where'd it go?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Look at that grass someone totally keeps up with the lawn. Your dogs are always so white, you must bathe them all of the time.
BTW, Saffy isn't white lol, she recently came back from her Groom with apricot/cream all down her back! She is usually pretty ice white, either coat change for the summer, or she got stained because she was sooo dirty before that groom lol

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I love these pics, they make me smile.

So much fun.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Great action shots!! I absolutely LOVE pics of poodles running and playing, they are just so much fun. Lovely white poodles also. It sure looks like everyone was having a great day! :)

It looked so funny on the computer flicking between cos, the only thing that changed in the picture was Paris!
LOL.. Spoospirit and I have done this quite a few times with our pics. Taking action shots, we sometimes end up with pics like this with one dog in the same position but another dog in one pic and you flick it back and forth and it is soooo funny to watch, like an old time flicker film. LOL.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Great photos, your girls always seem to be having so much fun. :)
They do lol
The world is simply there to please Paris (FD's spoo), so life is always fun for her
And Saffy just loves running around, and we have 30 acres for her to do it lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I absolutely love the pics. Thanks for posting them. Its great to see them having so much fun. I love how beautiful and white they are. The park looks amazing too.

All that beautiful green grass ours is brown now...oh well at least its not white...yet!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts