Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I love the continental I have never attempted it but whilst in lockdown I鈥檓 considering trying to get the pattern trimmed into diva.
Does anyone have pics of their own poodles in continental ?
Any tips on hip rosettes welcomed 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
I went for it! I know the rosettes are way off. I tried get the shape but it got smaller and smaller then I had to make them match so they got smaller again 馃檲
I need some criticism on the setting of trim. I know she needs more coat in places. Are the bracelets and jacket in the right place?

Registered
I don't have the experience to offer critique but I say good for you to go for it!

Reactions: Vee

Registered
Wow, I agree, that鈥檚 a great job! I don鈥檛 have any good tips. Ido my own grooming but have not attempted a continental. I can see where the rosettes could be longer but overall it is very nice, and she is a beautiful poodle.

Registered
I did a search and found a couple of recent threads. One is from a member who shows and does beautiful grooming of her spoo. She made some videos which are linked in that thread. The other mentions a Facebook group that might be helpful, if you do FB.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, I agree, that鈥檚 a great job! I don鈥檛 have any good tips. Ido my own grooming but have not attempted a continental. I can see where the rosettes could be longer but overall it is very nice, and she is a beautiful poodle.
Thanks. I had no idea what I was doing with the rosettes, it may become a lion trim soon 馃槀 Thank you 馃槉馃惄

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I did a search and found a couple of recent threads. One is from a member who shows and does beautiful grooming of her spoo. She made some videos which are linked in that thread. The other mentions a Facebook group that might be helpful, if you do FB.

Oh yes I remember seeing the continental thread not long ago, I鈥檝e just a good diagram on there. And those vids I look really good. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts