Poodle Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Galen rolled in sticky pine needles yesterday. Yes, he's a dog. A dog who is currently off getting a buzz cut.:rolleyes:
We have a lot of trouble getting pine sap out from between Charlie s toes. He has really furry feet. And they are the size of my entire palm with overhangs !Can't wait for his regular Groomer to buzz off his whole body and properly shave his feet next week! Had to take him to an interim Groomer last time who said she doesn't do poodles, but kindly did her best for us.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
630 Posts
We have a lot of trouble getting pine sap out from between Charlie s toes. He has really furry feet. And they are the size of my entire palm with overhangs !Can't wait for his regular Groomer to buzz off his whole body and properly shave his feet next week! Had to take him to an interim Groomer last time who said she doesn't do poodles, but kindly did her best for us.

You could try putting Musher's Secret on his feet, should keep the sap from sticking. Possibly just spraying with Pam, too.

·
Registered
450 Posts
You could try putting Musher's Secret on his feet, should keep the sap from sticking. Possibly just spraying with Pam, too.
What a terrific idea! I suspect the Musher s secret might help with ice balls in winter? I often have to put boots on Charlie because the ice builds up so badly during long snowshoeing treks when the snow is wet.

·
Registered
630 Posts
What a terrific idea! I suspect the Musher s secret might help with ice balls in winter? I often have to put boots on Charlie because the ice builds up so badly during long snowshoeing treks when the snow is wet.

That's what it's for! Musher's secret was developed for sled dogs to prevent ice balls in the feet.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts