Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were out a couple of days ago when it was really hot (it is freezing here today) and let the dogs out for a run at the base of Mt. Greylock (tallest mountain in MA) in a field of wildflowers. Despite the heat, they had a great time!

Watch out for the lion stalking in the tall grasses!

Billy is ecstatic!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So many pretty wild flowers. I love this time of the year.

Time to get into the car and turn the air conditioner on...whew!

Bye-bye

·
Registered
365 Posts
Terrific Pictures!!!, the colours are so vibrant and your poodles are all so beautiful. I am impressed that they stayed put long enough on the log to let
you take their photo, that was awfully nice of them to do that!
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you much. You have no idea how long it took for my sister to get all five to stay on the log at the same time and then look toward her. As quick as she would have four set, one would slip down again....LOL I clicked off three shots very fast and took the best of the three to post here. Sitting for their portrait is something they do without a second thought but having to hang over a log was a whole other story!! :rofl:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Greeting Cards

Some of those poodle pix look like greeting cards they are so beautiful.

I love the one with all the poodles on the log fence with their tongues hanging out. Priceless!

Mt. Greylock ? I have family a few miles away... It's beautiful there.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Look at all those tongues hanging out in "poodles on a log." Your effort paid off. The wildflower fields are a great backdrop for the candid shots. Thanks so much for sharing :).

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
But what a gorgeous setup! Love the gang in the wildflowers and hanging over the log. What a beautiful group of happy poodles! Really enjoyed the images.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Absolutely lovely pics. It looks like a beautiful spot and your dogs sure look like they had a good time. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
These picture are so much fun! There is something entrancing about the poodle energy. That joy for life is contagious. You can't help but smile when you see them bounding through the field of flowers!

I love the picture of all five along the log, too. We should have a caption contest for that one! ;)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These picture are so much fun! There is something entrancing about the poodle energy. That joy for life is contagious. You can't help but smile when you see them bounding through the field of flowers!

I love the picture of all five along the log, too. We should have a caption contest for that one! ;)
That sounds like fun! :)

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
Fabulous photos, and very happy dogs. Thanks for sharing them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts