Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a short clip of Meau and Lucy romping in our fresh snowfall last week with our little foster daughter, Sara Lee (who found a fabulous new home and is now being spoiled rotten!) :lol: I've said Sara Lee is an honorary poodle because she loves the snow so much!! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OK - this is it :suspicious: !!!!! I am coming - reaaaady oooor nooooott !!!!:spy::plane:

Lucy looks like :llama: little Bamby in the snow : )))) !!!! ADORABLE !!! (*smoosh *smoosh )

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww, Lucybug plays just like Desmond haha, all bounding around and teasing other dogs like that. She's such a cutie! (and I love her name by the way!)
Little Sara Lee is adorable too, I'm glad to hear she found a home!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They look so beautiful! Is the Beagle still a foster baby?
Thanks Harley! Sara Lee the beagle was handed over to her new family last Friday. I work with a relative of the new owners and I asked for a report on Monday and she said that everything is going well and they LOVE Sara Lee! :) I'm back to just our 4 dogs at home - which is nice for now!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is adorable and I loved her with all of my heart (like a doting auntie!!) :) I really wasn't tempted to keep her as one of my forever pack just because I really love to rescue and foster and if I start keeping them, my hubby will put the kibosh on the rescue efforts at the Plum house! :lol:

I have a hound (my Juliet) and I do love their "bigger than life" attitude and Sara Lee was no exception (watch her bounding through those drifts with the big dogs!! She has NO IDEA how little she is!)

When Juliet leaves my pack via the rainbow bridge (which I am hoping is years and years and YEARS from now) I would love to have another hound in the house, but for now I'm happy with my 4-pack of pooches! :love:

·
Registered
553 Posts
It's amazing how they plow their way through snow. I guess there's an advantage with four legs. I always marvel at this fact. How cold was it at the time of recording your video? I understand it is bitter cold in your area.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
What a cute video!!
I finally got to watch it, work is weird with videos sometimes. :)

That little beagle can hold her own!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's amazing how they plow their way through snow. I guess there's an advantage with four legs. I always marvel at this fact. How cold was it at the time of recording your video? I understand it is bitter cold in your area.
We did have a cold snap of 30's below zero, but at the time this video was taken it was probably about 15 or 20 degrees above zero. There was one spot in the video where I can see her lifting her feet really high (my dogs do that when their feet get cold) and I know she was getting ready to come in! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Whoa...30 degrees below zero!!! Glad you weren't out in that temp. taking pics. Great to see a video with all the action! So fun to see Meau, Lucy and Sara Lee playing in the snow. Once again I wish we had snow--at least more than the < 1 inch that fell. Loved that we could see it snowing in the video.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Loved that we could see it snowing in the video.
And it wasn't the "Hollywood" snow, either! :lol: That was real, live, genuine, authentic North Dakota snow! :)

Living in ND (or MN) for my entire 45+ years of life, snow has become sort of a non-event for me, but when the temps aren't brutal, and there isn't any wind to whip it around and drift it up, I rather enjoy a soft, steady snowfall too (And the dogs LOVE dashing through the snow!) :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts