Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing this dog pop up EVERYWHERE on my pinterest. I am not convinced its a pure poodle,

The breeder claims her to be pure bred, but she also breeds doodles..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this angers me too, sillydogspoodles.com sillydogsbernedoodle.com PUPPIES

scroll down to "nugget" his, Dna test is linked.. claiming to be pure poodle :l.. genetic tests only go back a few generations (four I believe) this is just spreading so much miss-information.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The first dog does look like a silver beige colored poodle. These dogs are frustrating but are par for the course for doodle breeders. Most upsetting to me is the lack of hip testing on most of the dogs.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
It’s sickening. Those poor dogs.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know right? how awful..

And Poppies muzzle doesn't seem as "slim" as most poodle faces, as well as those eyes give me doodle vibes

Reactions: Olive Love

·
Registered
Olive, black miniature poodle, 9 months old
311 Posts
She may be a poodle but her breeder is probabaly not the most reputable breeder out there.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She does look quite scared.

furthermore, what if the horse spooked? the dog would be flung off... and in worse case scenario, trampled to death.

·
Registered
Luna
29 Posts
this angers me too, sillydogspoodles.com sillydogsbernedoodle.com PUPPIES

scroll down to "nugget" his, Dna test is linked.. claiming to be pure poodle :l.. genetic tests only go back a few generations (four I believe) this is just spreading so much miss-information.
Oh my gosh! So is that dna company not doing a thorough job? If it's not accurate past 4 gens then shouldn't their be some type of disclaimer? Which companies info can you trust?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Embark is very trustworthy, but it only goes back 3-4 generations... Color breeders take advantage of this, in order to pass their non pure breeds off as pure breeds. It sucks, but I think its only possible to go back 4 generations, regardless of what company you use.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
This breeder has a male Bernese Mountain dog and is breeding Bernie doodles and I assume with her female poodles. Cruel.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
.. how are her dogs ok?

·
Registered
7,588 Posts

they also have “merle “ poodles.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Couldn't be true! He's embarked!

obviously this is a joke, this situation is angering.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts