Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
When all mine start I run for a tree or railing to hold onto. Clods of sod start flying, they LEAP over the little dogs and they look so athletic and graceful. But once or twice, they are turning their head to see who is on their tail and they crash into me. I guard my knees from hitting me sideways.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what you mean--he was out with Chester, the mini poodle from downstairs earlier tonight and they were both running full speed, ears flapping in the wind. Then suddenly Chester abruptly changed direction and Ted ran smack into him. Didn't slow him down any. It was like a cartoon where the character gets whacked and shakes his head and keeps on running.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Zooooooooooomies!!!! :lol: Our big girls do it too! I usually let all four dogs out together and the two non-poodles will do their business pretty quickly and then want to come it - the spoos, on the other hand, do zoomies for a few minutes first; THEN do their business, then do MORE zoomies!! :lol: Sometimes my mini dachshund, Juliet, is "in position" so sort of stuck in one spot and the spoos will be zooming right over the top of her - she just ducks her head and poops faster!!! :pound:

Teddy is adorable!! :hug:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sometimes my mini dachshund, Juliet, is "in position" so sort of stuck in one spot and the spoos will be zooming right over the top of her - she just ducks her head and poops faster!!! :pound:
That is hilarious!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Oh yes! Fun fun - I like how he was loven the grass afterwords! So cute.

Mine do zoomies and drag half the yard with them!! :wacko:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts