Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE poodle feet and toes?!?!?!?! Am I the only crazy person out there?? LOL!

We just had Ryder groomed and he now has clean feet. I LOVE looking at his feet and toes! He actually uses his toes like fingers and will hold and manipulate his toys and bones. It just amazes me how he is able to grab things with his toes. I've never seen any of my dogs, past or present, use their toes for anything other than digging. LOL! Cisko will do the same things with his toes but his feet are so tiny that it's hard to see him grasping an object. I just think it's hilarious!

Yes, I had way too much time on my hands over the holiday. LOL!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL...no, you're not crazy! Spoospirit and I talk about that too... we both LOVE poodle shaved feet. I LOVE taking pics of them and for some reason, love it when they are laying down and I can see the bottoms of them with all their black pads...:) :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Lol! Not crazy at all, mine is the neck! i kiss all over Olie's. He has the sweetest neck. But I like those feet trimmed.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank goodness!!! I was beginning to think I had a fetish of some kind.. LOL! I'll have to take a pic of Ryder holding his toy. It's so hard to get a pic of him as he just HAS TO stick his nose on the camera lens! I don't know if you can tell or not but,....I'm IN LOVE with this boy! LOL!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
As you should be!! Love to see the photo. My favorite thing on kitties is their little noses. I like to poke it lightly or kiss them on it.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohhh, I LOVE poodle toes too!!! And I love when they're laying down and I can see their pads too. mmmmm

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I LOVE feet and toes of both cats and poodles LOL !!! I find those pads adorable LMAO and always marvel of how warm they are. Kitties have glossy "pads" so cute !!! Handling paws of a cat or poodle is major fun LMAO

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Bella's Momma, I agree with your mom, we too think that their clean shaven feet look like monkey feet. We also like ours with clean feet.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The other day I was snuggling with Teddy, supporting his back feet with my hand, when I felt him trying to grab my hand with his toes. It was so cute! I love my poodle's and my cat's feet. My cat has grey paws with black between the toes, so it almost looks cartoonish, especially when he is relaxed with his arm outstretched.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Poodle Toes

I love poodle feet and the pompoms on the head and tail! I love poodles because they are soooo fancy! They just look beautiful when they are groomed and they know it! My poodles just prance around after they are groomed! They are adorable!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts