Miniature Poodle Talk
Standard Poodle Talk
Toy Poodle Talk

Or just leave it as "Poodle Talk? :five:

What say you,...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I'll throw in my 2 cents even though I'm new. Feel free to completely disregard I totally won't be offended! :)
Since I'm a new Standard Poodle owner, I'd love to see it exploded into the three groups just to make it a little less overwhelming! It's hard to remember who's who and what size poodle people have and I really feel it makes a difference when they're talking about different behavior problems, breeder information or stuff like grooming advice etc ... either way, I'm still hooked! I've learned so much already just being a part of this forum! thanks!

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that may be a good thing to add to the profile... or under our user name...

"Toy Poodle Owner"
"Standard Poodle Owner"
"Mini Poodle Owner"

and then variations ;) Just so we know...

Thanks for the input!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I think that may be a good thing to add to the profile... or under our user name...

"Toy Poodle Owner"
"Standard Poodle Owner"
"Mini Poodle Owner"

Thanks for the input!!
Well, I'm new here but I like this idea and keeping the forum as one.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

"Toy Poodle Owner"
"Standard Poodle Owner"
"Mini Poodle Owner"

Thanks for the input!!
I like that idea Todd - I always forget who has what too.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Agreed! I like just the one poodle talk, as I'm interested in everyone's dogs regardless of size. But some more info under the user name would be great!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts

"Toy Poodle Owner"
"Standard Poodle Owner"
"Mini Poodle Owner"

Thanks for the input!!
I like that idea, though some people own all three right?

I think since poodles are basicly the same breed though it's nice to leave it all together like it is now. Just my opinion. Otherwise you might miss something that would be of interest or useful because you weren't reading the mini forum b/c you own a standard or a toy?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I like that idea, though some people own all three right?

I think since poodles are basicly the same breed though it's nice to leave it all together like it is now. Just my opinion. Otherwise you might miss something that would be of interest or useful because you weren't reading the mini forum b/c you own a standard or a toy?
"A Poodle in Every Size." LOL.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

"Toy Poodle Owner"
"Standard Poodle Owner"
"Mini Poodle Owner"

Thanks for the input!!
I really like that idea, but don't forget "future poodle owner" and as Wonderpup pointed out, options for people who own more than one size.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I like it the way it is. :)

But an idea is we could expand the site with more stuff like a
rainbow bridge, etc,etc,etc....

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
so, this may be a silly question... but how do I add anything to my name? I can't find any options that allow me to change or add info to my user name

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so, this may be a silly question... but how do I add anything to my name? I can't find any options that allow me to change or add info to my user name

You can't change your username but you can edit your profile... "User CP" it's in yellow under the PoodleForum logo

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
You can't change your username but you can edit your profile... "User CP" it's in yellow under the PoodleForum logo
yes, I realise I can change stuff there, but then people have to go to your profile page to find our what kind of poodle you have... don't they? I think it would be cool to have it on each post somehow... just a thought :)

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes, I realise I can change stuff there, but then people have to go to your profile page to find our what kind of poodle you have... don't they? I think it would be cool to have it on each post somehow... just a thought :)
Yeah, that's what I said... I'd have to make that modification ;) and it would be for everyone (If they filled that out).... I haven't gotten around to it yet sorry.

-Todd

1 - 19 of 19 Posts