Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this awesome website that has all sorts of things with poodles on it!!! I love the tank top that says "If it's not a POODLE it's just a dog" lol. The website is Cafepress and just type poodle in the search engine.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1383863726.661119.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
I've visited that site before and it is fun to see all the cute stuff!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I've used them a couple of times, they have a section where you can customise your own objects.
In fact I just happen to be wearing my "I have standards" t shirt today which I designed myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,169 Posts
Cafepress has a history of thieving artist's work to use on their products. Lucy Tyler is a fabulous artist and fought for them to stop using her work. They did not pay for it, nor did they have her permission. I refuse to give them any of my money until their practices are more ethical.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've used them a couple of times, they have a section where you can customise your own objects.
In fact I just happen to be wearing my "I have standards" t shirt today which I designed myself.
That is super cute!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cafepress has a history of thieving artist's work to use on their products. Lucy Tyler is a fabulous artist and fought for them to stop using her work. They did not pay for it, nor did they have her permission. I refuse to give them any of my money until their practices are more ethical.
That's what I thought. It looks like anyone can take a picture from anywhere and use it, which I can see how it's tempting to do, but your right it's stealing if the art is copyrighted and the is not nice.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I have my own Cafepress store but all of my designs are original. That is absolutely unacceptable that someone would steal her work. Cafepress can tell where it originated and they are supposed to remove any copyrighted work as well as suspend the person that posted it. I don't blame her for being upset.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts