Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
Was the face furry and this the line where the fur on the nose separates naturally?

I keep my dogs face shaved and she doesn’t have any indentation running down her nose.

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
My poodles have a slight indentation running down their snout. In fact, when I use my clippers to shave their faces, I have to tip the clippers just a tad or the depth of the teensy crevice, the canyon floor won't get shaved as much as the rest of the face. So I tip the clippers one way and then the other to get both "slopes." lol. Mind you, this is a minuscule depth. I know this is not a defect because when showing Matisse the judge said, "he has a magnificent head." LOL. And she really emphasized the "nif" syllable in the word. That's how I know. :act-up:

I am not sure you can tell from this picture, but close to his nose you can sort of see. The hair has grown in a bit so not sure this is such a good example. However, you can see the light is coming from the right side of the photo. Look where the shadow starts...the dividing line between the light and the shadow.

Reactions: jojogal001
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.