on a wooden plank instead of a tile...I'm a perfectionist when it comes
to myself doing arts and crafts. :rolleyes:I still have to drill the holes in
the top of it and run some twine through it so I can hang it outside my
door.:)

So whaddaya think?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Pretty good MM. Im getting ready head out for my supplies. Im only posting mine if it looks good. lol We'll see. lol

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
You really are clever mm. If you set your mind to it, you could earn heaps of money. It looks like crafts are your passion, stick with it and dont lose it.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, you are too sweet! :)
Good luck with your sign as well, Jenn!

Lol, I really need to try my luck with selling on ebay!

I was actually thinking about making some easy doggy crafts
to sell this month on the town square to help raise money
to help build the animal shelter,we sadly do not have one here.:(

Any easy crafting ideas?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
You can do dog scrunchies. I made Mickey's and it was super easy and cheap. With the holidays approaching it would be a hit. Sounds like your town may be limited on dog attire since its small. Some thing like dog scrunchies may be neat.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can do dog scrunchies. I made Mickey's and it was super easy and cheap. With the holidays approaching it would be a hit. Sounds like your town may be limited on dog attire since its small. Some thing like dog scrunchies may be neat.

Neat Idea to attempt! Do you have any pics of Mickey's scrunchy?
Yeah my town is limited on dog attire for sure, lol.

You ever go the store and get the supplies to make your sign?:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
poodle picture

Did you draw the poodle freehand? geeze I really think it's great. We have a home to home craft tour in our town each November...just before Christmas like a holiday home tour thing...I had people make dog sweaters, coats, bandana's, charms for collars, homemade dog treats, and would do up gift baskets with a dog brush, shampoo's or whatever you can find on sale. It went quite well. I like the craft thing...just never can find too much extra time. Doggie ornaments do well too.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you draw the poodle freehand? geeze I really think it's great. We have a home to home craft tour in our town each November...just before Christmas like a holiday home tour thing...I had people make dog sweaters, coats, bandana's, charms for collars, homemade dog treats, and would do up gift baskets with a dog brush, shampoo's or whatever you can find on sale. It went quite well. I like the craft thing...just never can find too much extra time. Doggie ornaments do well too.
Yes, I do everything free hand, lol! Sounds awesome! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts