Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was ordering dog food and happened to look over at a little box on the website that caught my eye.

I chuckled when I read this:

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."
- Rita Rudner

Feel free to add to this!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
“Love is the emotion that a woman feels always for a poodle dog and sometimes for a man”

I love this one

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
It's all I have left in my life, caffeine and a poodle.
Brad Garrett

This would be me!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I have the first quote on my wall in my house I found it on e-bay. I guess you could say I am a little obsessed.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Very true I can't stop reading,lots of things make me lol and some bring tears to my eyes, but there is a lot of great info on here and I am so glad I found this site.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great Poodle Quote

When asked "Why a Poodle?" Anne Rogers Clark (the first woman to win Best inShow at Westminster) often replied:

“They are Labradors with college educations. After a day of retrieving, your Lab wants to curl up in front of the fireplace and take a well deserved nap. A Poodle wants to be fourth at the bridge table and tell naughty stories!”

All poodle owners know this one's true!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts