Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I have been waiting for my little poodle puppy, I have become addicted and obsessed with everything poodle. LOL! Sound familiar? I also knew it was time for me to make a career change. After a lot of exploring, I have decided to take my obsession to a new level and open an online store called. . .

http://PoodlePrints.com

I'm really excited. I have teamed up with a couple of printers and become an authorized reseller for promotional products. I love doing graphic design and this allows me the opportunity to help entrepreneurs promote their business with a variety of products that can be easily customized. I can do a custom design, you can print your own design, or you can pick one of the design templates.

The best part is that I am able to offer products with smaller minimum quantities allowing you to order more of what you want in quanties you need. I also look forward to helping people make a personal brand so that they can stand out in style. Imagine your furbaby on note pads, on thank you notes, on holiday cards, and on return address labels, ect.

I'm still in the process of adding templates to the store. In the 'Upload Your Own Design' section, you can see product availability and quantities that are offered. The prices for customizing a template will be the same. Since I don't have a lot of templates online, please ask me if you are trying to find something in particular. I have tons of templates available.

I'm really serious about providing quality products and exceptional customer service. I have a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied, let me know within 20 days after receiving your order and receive a refund for the full price of the products excluding shipping and processing costs. There are some exceptions for things beyond the control of Poodle Prints.

I hope I get the opportunity to serve the people here on Poodle Forum!

Message Approved by Moderators

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Custom Holiday Cards - 25% Off

I just wanted to let my friends at Poodleforum know that I have Holiday Cards available at 25% off. You can totally customize your card for an additional $4.99. Add your own card title, photos (up to 4 on the front), and add a custom text message on the inside.

Just go to PoodlePrints.com and use the HOLIDAYS code to get your discount at checkout. While you are there check out address labels to get that total coordinated look.

I don't charge photo upload charges or setup fees. Orders over $150 get free standard shipping!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts