Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OMG - I love the shirt! :) The dogs and hubby look great!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
WHERE did he get that SHIRT?! I need that for my boyfriend!!!! Ha Ha!!!! love love the picture!!
I've seen a lot of cool poodle shirts, mugs, etc., at Cafe Press - just google them!

·
Registered
575 Posts
What a great statement! I was going to get him a shirt that said, "My other dog is a Beagle" but figured he'd never wear it, lol

My hubby was SOOO against me getting a poodle, but now he's proud to ride around town with TWO, hehe.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
What a great statement!

My hubby was SOOO against me getting a poodle, but now he's proud to ride around town with TWO, hehe.
Same here!! My husband kept saying poodle is such a girly breed and said that he wouldn't walk around with the dog and would only tell people that it's my dog. Three weeks after Nickel's home, my husband's heart has totally been melted and now he comes to our walk once a day, walks around proudly holding Nickel's leash and keeps referring Nickel to "OUR dog", "OUR puppy", "OUR baby".

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love it!!! How's Grace doing?
She's doing really good and Karen says she's an excellent mother...I was a very special visit=)

My hubby was a poodle "convert" too...he grew up with toys but it took some preppn to allow me to get standards. Now, he's hooked and loves to talk about them to everyone! It seems to be a pretty common story to hear once people give them a chance...they are love struck for life! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts