Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these done at the last show I attended in Montgomery. I love this photographer but since we were pressed for time I had her do one background and nothing real fancy lol. I get new photos everytime she is at a show close enough. All of the Tibetan's have had pictures done with her, and now so have the poodles.
These are all raw mostly unedited photos. I purchased the CD with all the raw pictures and will order prints or merch, or perhaps in the spring when we are able to do the whole family together.

This one didn't quite come out as planned, Jazz was not really impressed with us posing Saleen over her lol. Still cute though, in a goofy puppy sort of way.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL No! You have company! it is 2:10 a.m. here. I don't feel like going to bed right now so I'm not. And, so there! :rofl:
Haha, ok then! No bedtime for you! I really should be in bed... should have been there hours ago. I'm still not 100% recovered from whatever horriable virus I had the week before last. I have to be at work super early plus teach a class tomarrow night, wont be home until 8pm.... long day. What I am thinking still up I dont know LoL.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I toyed with the idea of having the boys shot professionally but she wanted $400 just for the photo shot and then more for the photos, couldn't justify it at the time but still wish I had cause now she has left town and there is no-one :sad:

And of course they look wonderful, I like the blue background.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I toyed with the idea of having the boys shot professionally but she wanted $400 just for the photo shot and then more for the photos, couldn't justify it at the time but still wish I had cause now she has left town and there is no-one :sad:

The shots look great WP! I expecially like the second set, BF this is why we all need jestersmom and spoospirit living close to use LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Awww BF, what a shame. Part of the reason I love this photographer is that she charges no sitting fee regaurdless of wether or not you purchase anything. Of course I'm sure she has very few people who don't purchase LoL.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Those are nice pics! I, too, love the candid one "that didn't work out"..lol. But, I have to say, I like the last pic, the one of just Saleen, I really, really like that pic!!

The shots look great WP! I expecially like the second set, BF this is why we all need jestersmom and spoospirit living close to use LOL!!!
LOL... yeah, we wish we lived closer to some of you guys too! It is nice to have people to share your passion with. I can just see it now.... a WHOLE BUNCH of us get together with our poos (and other doggie friends) and head to the lake and let them all romp and play together. What a site that would be!!!!! Oh well, was a nice thought... :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
And you could visit my studio where we would make sure that you got great professional photos of your BF's.

I feel your pain Blue as we have no groomers! We should start a town of just poodle owners/lovers so that we can have access to all the things we want/need. Just a thought... LOL Boy could we have fun. One big, happy family....hee, hee....and the sibling rivalry, and all that good stuff too. LOL

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh, beautiful wonderpup! I love how white jazz looks in all of those photos and saleens coloring is coming out beautifully. I love the puppy fuzz topknot growing on Saleen, it's so cute when it's in that awkward stage of being too short to tie up but too long to stand straight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts