Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Saleen and I had a less than perfect training session this afternoon and since you never end on a bad note we decided to just go for a walk around the neighborhood to relax. It was kinda hot out I suppose lol. Saleen is fond of sticking her head under the turtle fountain in the pond and often getting herslef a drink. Today she took that to the next level....

All cooled off Haha

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh, boy! We are just getting our pond ready to put our Koy back out into. They stayed in a tank in the house for the winter and grew in Koyzillas! LOL All three of the dogs think that the pond is their great big water bowl and I am worried about whether they will try to catch the fish. I am especially worried about Taffy since she has figured out that fresh fish are very good to eat!!

Our pool is the same size as yours. It would be hysterical to see Billy taking a swim in it!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am especially worried about Taffy since she has figured out that fresh fish are very good to eat!!
Oh my goodness, I just got the greatest mental picture.. Saleen LOVES to chase ice cubes in her pool and we were really thinking of putting comets in our pond. Wonder if the ice cube fetish would transfer to fish. Oh dear ineed ROFL.. I will HAVE to have the camera on hand if it does and hope to god she doesn't actualy catch one because then I'll feel really bad. Oh what a funny video that might be though (minus fishy carnage)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So other then the fact you had to go dry her again were you in trouble with the hubby for that escapade as well?
No, he just sort of shook his head. In fact it was HIM that let her get in in the first place. I had handed him the leash and he's the one who led her over to the pond. LoL.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol how about I send her to you and let her 'get into things' at yur house for a week or so... It'll be a barrel of laughs, come on you knooowww you want to *giggles*

·
Registered
646 Posts
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEI would love to have her here.
But you do remember Mandy is 18 months and Casey is 15 months so last summer I had 2 puppies running around.
Ya I must forget though because I am wanting a 3rd so bad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts