Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, Apoodleaday, and Flufflvr all got together with Vegas, Lacey, and Liberty today in Salt Lake City. Apart from me getting lost and being an hour late, everything went great!

006.JPG 011.JPG 017.JPG 024.JPG 026.JPG 031.JPG 034.JPG 043.JPG 045.JPG 070.JPG

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lmao!!! awsome pics!! Yes I can view them all full size. The 5th one looks like a bit of an abrupt stop on Laceys part, making Vegas crash into her! LOL! And I love the expression on his face in the 6th one looking sideways and ready to get her!!! hehehe.

Loved them all :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
These pics are great! Looks like they had so much fun!
So can't wait for our next poodle party :D

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
How lovely. Three of you from the forum getting to know each other up close and personal. The dogs remind me of the Poodle play dates that Jak and Flyingduster get to enjoy in New Zealand. What a great way for the Poos to burn off some steam.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
fantasic!! I wish we could have a playdate here!!! Calling all Ontario people! lets have a playdate too!! Rogan has never played with other poodles!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Makes me wanna play too! They look like they are the best of friends. What a blast! I'm like *heather*, Zulee hasn't gotten to play with other poodles either. She has met a few on leash.

Great pictures! They all look so happy! :love:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
fantasic!! I wish we could have a playdate here!!! Calling all Ontario people! lets have a playdate too!! Rogan has never played with other poodles!!
We should try to do it when we're up there to visit Arreau!! I know Ontario is HUGE and maybe everyone is too spread out, but I'm hoping Lucybug will be able to at least meet her big sisters, Betty Jo and Jenny, while we're there. Think about it!! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
We should try to do it when we're up there to visit Arreau!! I know Ontario is HUGE and maybe everyone is too spread out, but I'm hoping Lucybug will be able to at least meet her big sisters, Betty Jo and Jenny, while we're there. Think about it!! :)
Ontario is enormous. Rogan's mom is about five hours from us. It is a lovely idea, and I do hope some of our Ontario forum members will make an effort to come and meet you while you are here. They may never get this opportunity again.

You will definately be meeting Betty-Jo and Jenny and we will take little Quincy to meet them at the same time. Since Trillium is going to be his co-owner, that is only fair! ( and besides....her kids are pretty anxious to meet the new addition when he arrives). You and Deb need to meet, and everyone wants to see everyone's furkids, so, a trip to ski country is definately on the agenda!!

Come on people...who is coming here for Plumcrazy's birthday on the 31st of May??? If we had a gigantic fenced yard, I would tell you all to bring your dogs, but we will have six here to start with, so THAT could get a little cuckoo. But it would be lovely to meet as many of you as possible and wish this lovely lady a great big happy birthday!

Hang on a sec... does anyone knlow of a secure dog park near Toronto where we could possibly meet up while Plum is here?

·
Registered
752 Posts
This was SOOO fun! We have to do it again sometime soon. Before Vegas got there, Lacey kept trying to play with Liberty, but Liberty wasn't having it. Then once Vegas arrived, Liberty kept trying to play with Vegas, but she was a little much for him, with her barking. So in most of the pictures you can see Lacey and Vegas playing like crazy, and Liberty sniffing grass or following apoodleaday around for the treats she had in her pocket. :) It was great to get together though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts