Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, my name is Robin and I can truthfully say I don't remember life without poodles. Our family guardian when I was young was Suzette, a gorgeous white mini (she qualified as a standard squeeker being just over 15".) Currently, I'm owned by two rescue poodles, Tino (white) and Jojo (apricot) These two sweethearts have a couple of issues from an early trauma experience of being abandoned by a house sitter (imagine!) but they are very bonded and I am fortunate to have these cuddlebugs as friends. Looking forward to discussing all things poodle

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:canada: :welcome: :canada:

Where are you located in Ontario? I'm in Trenton, would love to find some poodle people near me!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awwww.... they sound precious with extra love to give. Look forward to learning more about them. Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not being the savviest computer person I tried to put a photo of the kids in my profile but it doesn't seem to want to display--oh the joys of being older than computers..:)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
oh boy! lol sounds like me sometimes! did you click save changes when you tried to change your avatar? ... it takes time, but eventually it's all pretty easy! If you have questions, I'm sure Todd can help you out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts