Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email about a meet up at a dog park nearby so we decided to go..it was a lot of fun..we only stayed for about 45 minutes or so but I took tons of pics...ill show a few of them..but i took around 30 of them total.

Vega was wiped..Dodger mostly just hid behind me and stayed there. I kept trying to get her to go out and play but she'd prance around for a minute and come right back. She wasn't as into it as Vega was.

Mine are wearing the bandanas..Vega is in blue and Dodger is in pink.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few of the others and some of the other dogs who were there.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Well, it looks like they had an absolute blast. How nice is that that you can get together with other Spoo owners and just let them romp and play. Is that black one ever black!! I'll bet thery slept like logs when they got home!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Sure looks like the dogs had a great time! Love poodle gatherings... the more the merrier...lol. I love the last shot especially. :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have been to a couple and have always had a great time.
Both dogs have had an even better time.

Mandy used to hide or wander around not playing with anyone but the more we go to the park the more she wants to play with other dogs and is a social butterfly now visiting everyone human and dog.

Casey always loved it so just kept going for him. Glad I did as she finally came out of her shell

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The smaller black standard in many of the pics was one of my favorites there. She's only 10 months old and beautiful! She's from a breeder in California but the name escapes me..i can't remember it.

She was so much fun..and Vega seemed to like her personality the best..those two wouldn't stop playing with eachother for quite awhile.

We had a great time..both poodles went straight into the crate and haven't moved since we got home. I hope to do more..they seem to do one every month so i'll keep my eye out for them.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Aww thats soo cool! I wish the standard poodle owners around here could get together and do a meet up. Ive mentioned it a few times, but I dont think anyone was too into doing it....Im in Modesto Ca in case someone is finally interested. :)

Your spoo's seemed to really enjoy it though. I think Poodles prefer to play with poodles...atleast thats been my experience. Glad you had a great time though. Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks like they had a blast! and you probably had almost as much fun watching them play. Vega has a "Vinnie look" in #5 of the first post. And in #4 of the first post, the black poodle's tongue is so pink it looks like a bandana! My favorite of Vega is #5 of the second post. North Carolina has a lot to offer, like this poodle get-together!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We really enjoyed it and can't wait till the next one. I haven't found very many other standard poodle owners at the dog parks until this get together.

I found another picture I wish I had posted earlier. I love this shot..so much tongue...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
My poodles are always the fastest runners at the dog park. One time we took my daughter's saluki. That dog was THE fastest. We only go to dog parks when there is no chance or rain and no mud.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts