Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two seem to have been meant to be together!! We did get two dogs with in a short period of time, for us it turned out well, but you really do have to be prepared for it.

Suri love 003.jpg Suri love 006.jpg Suri love 007.jpg

Also the pics of Suri are a recent trim, we have been letting her hair grow some to blend her top knot differently. She is such a sweet girl. I am hooked I could have another poodle tomorrow! LOL - [email protected]

Suri love 010.jpg

Suri love 016.jpg

Suri love 019.jpg

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awwww....they are so sweet together. Suri is such a beautiful girl. I love to see her pictures. :D

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Your spoos are SOOOOO beautiful! I love Suri's color!! :) When and if Katy ever moves out with Meau - we are SO getting another spoo!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the sweets!

PC that's our plan too.......Nikki intends to take the Poms, which is fine (I suppose..) :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Aw, it's weird how poodles "bond" together. I've noticed that with Vega and Dodger even though we got them at different times but not too far apart. I can't take one for a walk without the other or they get really upset. If they are crated they also prefer to be crated together. Even when we go to the dog park they usually always end up mostly playing with eachother or if not eachother at least with other poodles.

I think poodles just have certain standards and prefer their own kind. :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think poodles just have certain standards and prefer their own kind.

I find this too. In fact Myles prefers white poodles!

Very sweet pictures! Yes, that Suri looks amazing! :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
WOW Suri is a gorgeous girl! I love her name and her color! Suri and her sister (?) seem to really love each other. I can wait till i have two Spoos running around. I am also absolutely hooked on the breed!!!! I will always have at least one in my family until the day i die.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Haha, I love Suri! She is soo pretty!!

I love this one:

she's like "Whaaatt?? Why are you looking at me like that!!??"

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
They sure look like they love each other! I love the second pic with her paw on Suri... "I'm gonna make sure you are still there" lol.

Suri's face is just gorgeous!!! And I love her color. What a beautiful girl she is!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Aww the pictures of her and olie are so darn cute.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! They are sweet, I truely haven't met a poodle that wasn't.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
If you're ever in NYC, I'll see if I can find that mean little poodle who snapped at Teddy that time and introduce you to him. LOL

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you're ever in NYC, I'll see if I can find that mean little poodle who snapped at Teddy that time and introduce you to him. LOL
Lol! I believe you, I believe you!!!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Your poos are gorgeous! Poodles are a lot like potato chips, arent' they? It's nearly impossible to have just one. Alas, I do, but I love him enough for two!!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Uh-oh! A meanie poodle (!) and he snapped at your cute little Teddy?! Good thing he wasn't traumatized! Most poos are great ambassador of their breed, but there are always a few "rotten apples"!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts