Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
A for effort! Very good job!

Oh the A was for the posting pics dilema..... I just realized it may have appeared I was grading your groom and I am certainly not in that position - they look fantastic!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
VERY nice! I am grooming Vinnie tomorrow and really need to take his body down quite a bit - right now he looks like a wood tick (little head - cause of the shaved ears - and a big fluffy body). I love the way your poodle's body blends so nicely into the longer legs - this is exactly the look I am hoping to get!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohhhhhh, niiiice!!! I LOVE his full legs and the wee neck and the shaved ears and and and, he just looks great! well done! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks shes a wriggler, i want to shave the tail to but the owner says no, took ages for her to try ears shaved.
cant wait to trim roxie
bec

·
Registered
741 Posts
wow you seriously do great scissoring she looks lovely.. are u competeing this year again we where in the same class i think at the englsih groomer challange you did the westie in the advanced real life class right

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks
Im trying to find a dog for eurogroom, but dont want to take any of the dogs i have done before,because they are just not flashy enough (if you know what i mean?) I might take the bedlington,
Are you gong to any?
Bec

·
Registered
741 Posts
yeah, i have the young grommer of the year final first in march and then eurogroom doing a westie and a cross.... not sure yet about the rest yet but more than like ly will be competing

yeah i know what u mean about not being flashy enough hopefully you little roxi will be good when she grows up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts