Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tired registering years ago. After a bit of trouble of not getting in, I forgot about it. I’m ready to narrow down my options and really want dig into my fav breeders lines but still can’t get into PHR. I registered with a new email and then when I waited 72 hours without an email. I emailed the address given ([email protected]) July 1st and have not had a response.

Is it still active? Anything else I can do?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I've been trying myself periodically since I started on the Breeder List project. My next thought would be to contact a couple of our breeder members by private query to see if they are members and if so, if they maybe have an alternative way or contact person within PHR.

The FB page doesn't seem to be active lately but I was able to use the condition search field in this link Poodle Health Registry Database

but I've no idea if it's actually bringing up full results.
I've also noticed the link to email the webmaster so I've tried that now too.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been trying myself periodically since I started on the Breeder List project. My next thought would be to contact a couple of our breeder members by private query to see if they are members and if so, if they maybe have an alternative way or contact person within PHR.

The FB page doesn't seem to be active lately but I was able to use the condition search field in this link Poodle Health Registry Database

but I've no idea if it's actually bringing up full results.
I've also noticed the link to email the webmaster so I've tried that now too.
thank you for the link!! I’ll give it a go while looking to see if I can find someone who knows something. I’ve not checked in here for awhile and not sure I know what the breeder lost project is either and will have to check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts