Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if I am the only one in love with someone else's poodle. Everytime I see his picture I think "If only he was mine" ;)

Yeah I am crazy :wacko:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I am wondering if I am the only one in love with someone else's poodle. Everytime I see his picture I think "If only he was mine" ;)

Yeah I am crazy :wacko:
No, that is not crazy!! I have seen lots of dogs who get me daydreaming. But maybe one day you will have a baby who is somehow connected to this dog. Remember too, there is more to all of this than meets the eye. You may be seeing a remarkably stunning dog who has serious health issues in its background, or is not tested, or....Just because it is gorgeous doesn't mean it is good.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have serious poodle envy for Flyingduster's Paris (but she loves her mom soooo much!! even if she was mine, we'd never have that amazing connection the two of them have). I'm also envying Aidan's Sagan as well... he's like my ideal poodle puppy. <3 He makes me melt whenever I see him.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I used to feel that way before I had my little guy, especially with all the gorgeous black minis who kept popping up on this board! But now I'm just happy with the one I have. :) Once he's no longer a puppy I can imagine I might start having envy though.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yep, I do it too! I think Lincoln Love's parti is gorgeous! And Arreau's stunning reds make me drool. Red is my tied favorite with black.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I have big poodle envy but not because of the dogs but because of the coat.

I know it takes time and hard work to grow out a poodle coat and hopefully one day I will be there :D

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
It would be hard to pick one... I love all of you guys' poodles for different reasons!

I would totally take Dodger any day, though :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have puppy envy, since our poodle came to us as an older puppy. I mean, I'm happy to not have had the work of a young puppy since we have two young kids, but I'm totally getting a puppy next time we get another poodle :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I have puppy envy, since our poodle came to us as an older puppy. I mean, I'm happy to not have had the work of a young puppy since we have two young kids, but I'm totally getting a puppy next time we get another poodle :)
I completely understand you! I didn't get any of my dogs as puppies, and seeing all these puppies pop up on the board kills me!

Cdnj's Darcy is just too cute. I want him!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh it's not just you..I do it too!

Aww everyone loves Sagan..i promise he has a personality to match his charming good looks!

I'll take Paris or Vegas any day that's for sure. cbrands Delilah is quite a looker as well, her dogs are beautiful.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I still can not get over the puppy I "passed" 2 months ago because it was "over vaccinated " : ((( It is now somebody "elses" dog , but I still look at his picture and "day dream" that he "needs re homing" :doh:

I am also in love with Gunther , of course :):):) LMAO

Sexi Enzo comes third <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts