Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've used Vegas's feet as reference when I draw before, they just make for such good practice when drawing! Tonight I tried to use his face to do a 3/4th view looking up, but I just ended up drawing him.

I don't usually do art without lineart, nor do I normally do realism, so this isn't very amazing. But you can tell that it's him! I did a few changes.. like giving him a more fuller topknot and making it banded pretty, rofl.

This is the picture I did the other day using his paws as reference. This is my normal CARTOONY STYLE! WOOT
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/114/1/3/Spring_Fever_by_FluffyChic.png

And here's the rough sketch before the coloring and shading:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I think thats awesome Fluffy :D
I'm not to artistically inclined ...I enjoy the left side of my brain to much to ever let go to paint XD
but I still like art :D and I like that for sure lol

...I ramble alot v.v;

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was aiming for something a little like this

But man.. she's AMAZING! I didn't get to use Vegas as reference through the whole thing, because after I had his face sketched (with one hand on tablet, one holding his face) he basically said to me "OKAY MOM I'M DONE LEMME GO LOLKBYE" and pulled away and went to lay down.

Thanks guys! :love:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow, this is really great! When I was looking at your cartoony one, my little girl asked me if I could print it out for her, haha. Very good work.

·
Registered
752 Posts
WOWOW!!! I'm so impressed! You have a seriously great talent there!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Holy Cow! You're fantastic! How long have you been doing this?
I've been doing traditional paper and pen art my whole life, and computer art since I was 13 where I used the mouse and drew in paint. My programs are a lot more advanced now, lol.

Thanks so much guys! :love:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
You are such a talented girl and always pleasantly surprising me! I wish I had a wee little bit of talent......but I don't.

I love your first drawing SO SO much. Do you do anything professionally?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You are such a talented girl and always pleasantly surprising me! I wish I had a wee little bit of talent......but I don't.

I love your first drawing SO SO much. Do you do anything professionally?
Awww, thank you so much Olie! *hug*

And nah, I don't do anything professionally, I wouldn't work in an art career because I'm not very good at someone telling me exactly what I need to draw and in what time frame. All my art is leisure art.

Many family members have watercolors and paintings of mine hung up in their houses though lol.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
D'aww, that's so cute! LOVE the style you did his TK in, it looks awesome. Every time I try to draw Desmond realistically it ends up looking creepy... xD Except cartoons, I have about 20,000 cartoon Desmonds LOL! Never got around to uploading them though.

I don't have the time right now, gotta go to work, but when I get home I can't wait to look through your dA gallery! :) I didn't know anyone on here had a dA, haha.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
D'aww, that's so cute! LOVE the style you did his TK in, it looks awesome. Every time I try to draw Desmond realistically it ends up looking creepy... xD Except cartoons, I have about 20,000 cartoon Desmonds LOL! Never got around to uploading them though.

I don't have the time right now, gotta go to work, but when I get home I can't wait to look through your dA gallery! :) I didn't know anyone on here had a dA, haha.
Ha, yep! I've had it for years, here's the link to a lot of my digital art.
FluffyChic on deviantART

1 - 20 of 23 Posts